No health insurance? You may be eligible for Med-QUEST or the Federal Marketplace (healthcare.gov) through a Special Enrollment Period (SEP)!
You may qualify for Special Enrollment through the federal marketplace is you experienced any of the following life events in the last 60 days:
- Lost employer-covered health insurance
- Experienced a change in household income
- Moved from another state or country
- Got married or had a baby, or lost health coverage due to divorce
- Recently released from prison
If you think you may qualify for an SEP or have questions, please contact BIKSP Program Manager Rachelle Hanohano at 808-896-5051